When your feet don’t feel right, neither do you. So if you’re suffering from foot or lower limb issues, know that the Podiatry First team is here to help you!
Come and see your local podiatrist in Bondi Junction. They can diagnose and treat your problem and get you back on the path to comfortable, functional feet.
At Podiatry First, our services include:
- General foot care treatment
- Laser fungal treatment
- Ingrown toenail treatment
- Wart removal
- Biomechanical assessment
- Shock wave therapy
- Piriformis syndrome treatment
- Hip bursitis treatment
- Osteoarthritis treatment
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Bondi Junction, our welcoming clinic is easily accessible by public transport and is only a stone’s throw from some of the city’s most vibrant dining and shopping areas.
Read on to learn more about our podiatry services, how they can benefit your foot health and how to contact us.
Podiatry services offered in Bondi Junction
Your local podiatrist in Bondi Junction can provide the following services:
- General foot care treatment, including the removal of corns, calluses, heel cracks, warts and treatment for bunions, ingrown or elongated toenails and fungal nail infections
- Laser fungal treatment using a cold laser to eliminate infection
- Ingrown toenail treatment, which could involve a treatment plan to follow at home or removal of a portion of the nail
- SWIFT wart removal using microwave technology
- Biomechanical assessment to assess the structure, alignment and function of the feet and legs to help create a targeted treatment programme
- Shock wave therapy, also known as extra-corporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) or acoustic wave therapy, which stimulates the immune system and the body’s own healing processes
- Hip bursitis treatment to align your pelvis and relieve inflammation and pain
- Osteoarthritis treatment for knee pain using shock wave therapy
We can also help with specialised conditions, such as foot health checks if you’re living with diabetes or vascular disease.
Or you may receive targeted treatment for conditions like piriformis syndrome that affect the lower limbs. For this, you may be recommended shock wave therapy to relax the piriformis muscle and an exercise programme to strengthen it.
Just give us a call to know how we can help you with your specific foot or lower limb issue.
Benefits of seeing a podiatrist in Bondi Junction
Your podiatrist here in Bondi Junction can help you not only with any immediate issues but also with taking care of your feet and lower limbs on an ongoing basis.
Come and see us at the earliest opportunity if you are suffering from foot or lower limb pain or dysfunction — the sooner you seek treatment, the better, so we can work on preventing problems from developing further.
What’s more, our podiatrists can help you find the resources and info you need to know more about your condition and stay on top of your foot and lower limb health.
About our podiatry clinic in Bondi Junction
Come and meet our professional podiatrists in our Bondi Junction clinic, where we treat a wide range of foot and lower limb conditions.
Care is delivered by our friendly podiatrists, who are experts in their field, having studied for a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science Podiatry. This means they are familiar with the anatomy of the feet and lower limbs and the conditions that can affect them.
They can diagnose and treat many common and complex issues, utilising their skills such as biomechanical assessment, minor surgery and shock wave therapy and lasers to target specific conditions.
And when you come to see us here at Podiatry First, know that we have your best interests at heart. We believe in treating our patients holistically, so we see the “whole” person — not just the foot! This means your treatment plan will be targeted to your unique needs, restoring your health, wellbeing and zest for life!
For the best in foot and lower limb care, contact us
We’d love to see you at our Bondi Junction clinic. Reach out to us by phone at (02) 9387 1545 or email us at [email protected].
You can also use our convenient online booking form to schedule an appointment.