Specially Made Orthotic Solutions – Designed for Your Unique Foot
We Can Help You Get Pain-Free, Efficiently Functioning Feet
Would you love to be able to walk and run without pain once more? Orthotics can be a great enhancement to your standard of living. They work by improving your foot and leg mechanics so that your feet can function more efficiently, improving performance and preventing injury.
The skilled Podiatrists at Podiatry First are able to assess, diagnose and treat foot and leg injuries via custom orthotics designed for your unique feet.
Who needs orthotics?
Orthotics (arch supports) assist foot, leg and postural discomfort due to a walking or running imbalance. Joint and muscle imbalances such as:
- Flat feet
- High arch feet
- Knock knees
- Leg length differences
- Bowed legs
What specific conditions may be helped?
- Arch pain / Plantar fasciitis
- Heel pain
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Great toe joint pain
- Flat Feet
- Runners & Jumpers Knee
- Shin Splints
- Groin pain
We use the latest in computerised orthotic technology to produce the most advanced orthotic devices currently available. Podiatry First Bondi Junction utilises the latest advances in modern technology to construct 3D scanned orthotics which are flexible yet supportive and durable.
- The computer aided designed orthotics allow precise alignment, by using digital angulation and precise manufacturing.
- They will not flatten more quickly than hard orthotics.
- They are not as bulky and heavy as they used to be with the old rigid type of orthotics
- They can now be made very slim-line and fit into normal shoes – even some dressy shoes.
- The new computerised materials are flexible, yet supportive.
- They are more flexible than the older rigid orthotics, making them more comfortable for you to wear. This flexibility allows them to ‘bend’ with your foot when walking and running to preserve the foot’ s natural cushioning mechanisms whilst also correcting any abnormal biomechanics.
We offer a range of solutions that can cater for all budgets and footwear. Orthotic devices dispensed by Podiatry First are rebatable through private insurance, are accepted by Workers Compensation and Department of Veteran Affairs.