Healthy feet are essential to your wellbeing. Think of all the things they help you to do every day — and how pain or discomfort in your feet impacts every aspect of your life.
That’s why it’s important to seek help if you have any foot issues. This is where podiatry comes in — your podiatrist can prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate a range of conditions for the feet and lower limbs.
When you come to see your podiatrist in Miranda at Podiatry First, you can enjoy a wide range of services, including:
- General foot care treatment
- Laser fungal treatment
- Ingrown toenail treatment
- Wart removal
- Biomechanical assessment
- Shock wave therapy
- Piriformis syndrome treatment
- Hip bursitis treatment
- Osteoarthritis treatment
Conveniently located at the Westfield Miranda Mall and a short walk from Miranda Station, Podiatry First is your local go-to for professional foot care.
Let’s find out more about our podiatry services in Miranda, how you can benefit from seeing one of our podiatrists, our clinic and how to contact us.
Podiatry services offered in Miranda
Here at the Podiatry First Miranda clinic, we are proud to offer you a comprehensive range of podiatry services. These include:
- General foot care treatment such as the removal of corns, calluses, heel cracks, warts and treatment for bunions, ingrown or elongated toenails and fungal nail infections
- Laser fungal treatment using a cold laser to eliminate infection
- Ingrown toenail treatment, which could involve a treatment plan to follow at home or removal of a portion of the nail
- SWIFT wart removal using microwave technology
- Biomechanical assessment to assess the structure, alignment and function of the feet and legs to help create a targeted treatment programme
- Shock wave therapy, also known as extra-corporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) or acoustic wave therapy, which stimulates the immune system and the body’s own healing processes
- Hip bursitis treatment to align your pelvis and relieve inflammation and pain
- Osteoarthritis treatment for knee pain using shock wave therapy
These are some of the most typical services we offer, and we can treat more specialised conditions too. For example, we provide diabetic foot care consultation to help treat and prevent complications.
We also have customised orthotic solutions to help conditions such as plantar fasciitis, flat feet and runner’s knee.
These are just a few examples of our specialised services. Know that, above all, we treat our patients as individuals so we can customise our treatments to meet your unique needs.
Benefits of seeing a podiatrist in Miranda
Come and see a podiatrist in Miranda, and you can benefit in many ways:
- Prevention is better than cure, so your consultation can help you maintain your foot health and prevent problems from developing. For example, your podiatrist can recommend a treatment programme to follow at home to maintain healthy feet.
- Coming to see us as soon as you spot a problem means we can offer treatment at an early stage. By doing so, serious complications can be avoided.
- We can also signpost you to education and resources, empowering you to take care of your own foot health.
About our podiatry clinic in Miranda
Welcome to our podiatry clinic in Miranda, where we can help you with your foot and lower limb issues.
We offer a full range of podiatry services, from everyday treatments such as corn and callus removal to more specialised services like diabetic foot care.
Our podiatrists are fully qualified allied health professionals trained to diagnose and treat issues related to the feet and lower limbs.
They have each completed a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science Podiatry, studying the anatomy of the feet and lower limbs and the conditions that can affect them.
And they’re highly skilled professionals able to perform minor surgery for certain conditions and treat a range of common and more complex issues.
At Podiatry First, we believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to foot care. This means we look for the cause of your discomfort and treat not just your feet but you as a “whole” person.
You’ll always get a warm and friendly welcome from our team, who love nothing more than serving our patients!
Need help with your foot issues? Contact us!
Want to know more about how our podiatry services can help you?
Contact us by phone at (02) 9387 1545 or email us at [email protected].
You can also use our online booking form to secure your appointment.