When your feet don’t feel right, it can affect every aspect of your life. From getting around to working and playing with your kids, you rely on your feet to keep you moving and functioning optimally all day (and night).
So if you’re suffering from foot pain or dysfunction, it’s vital that you get it checked out straight away. Your local podiatrist in Sydney CBD is here to diagnose your issue and get you on a path to foot health and wellbeing.
Come and see us at Podiatry First in Sydney CBC, where we offer services that include:
- General foot care treatment
- Laser fungal treatment
- Ingrown toenail treatment
- Wart removal
- Biomechanical assessment
- Shock wave therapy
- Piriformis syndrome treatment
- Hip bursitis treatment
- Osteoarthritis treatment
You’ll find us right in the heart of bustling Sydney CBD, nestling in one of the city’s most central locations and not far from convenient facilities like car parking, shopping and dining.
There is lots more to know about podiatry services here in Sydney CBD, so read on to find out how you can benefit from an appointment with us as well as more information about our clinic and how to contact us.
Podiatry services offered in Sydney CBD
Check out the range of podiatry services offered here at our Sydney CBD clinic, which include:
- General foot care treatment, including the removal of corns, calluses, heel cracks, warts and treatment for bunions, ingrown or elongated toenails and fungal nail infections
- Laser fungal treatment using a cold laser to eliminate infection
- Ingrown toenail treatment, which could involve a treatment plan to follow at home or removal of a portion of the nail
- SWIFT wart removal using microwave technology
- Biomechanical assessment to assess the structure, alignment and function of the feet and legs to help create a targeted treatment programme
- Shock wave therapy, also known as extra-corporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) or acoustic wave therapy, which stimulates the immune system and the body’s own healing processes
- Hip bursitis treatment to align your pelvis and relieve inflammation and pain
- Osteoarthritis treatment for knee pain using shock wave therapy
We also deal with more specialised conditions. If you’re living with a long-term condition that affects your lower limbs or feet, come and see us. Your friendly podiatrist in Sydney CBD can give you a diabetic foot check or offer orthotic solutions to help with joint and muscle imbalances.
The scope of our everyday and more specialised services is quite broad, so if you have any issue affecting your feet or lower limbs, get in touch to find out how we can help.
Benefits of seeing a podiatrist in Sydney CBD
When you come and see a podiatrist here in our Sydney CBD clinic, you can experience these benefits:
- If you have a problem with your feet or lower limbs that’s causing you pain or discomfort, rest assured that we can offer treatment and relief. In fact, the sooner you come and see us, the better, so we can get to work on restoring your foot or lower limb health.
- We also provide a maintenance service, such as taking care of issues like calluses and corns so you can get on with your life. Keeping on top of these conditions means you are less likely to suffer from problems further down the line.
- Our podiatrists are also great at helping you take better care of your feet and lower limbs.
About our podiatry clinic in Sydney CBD
You’ll get a warm welcome at our podiatry clinic in Sydney’s bustling CBD.
Here, you’ll find a wide range of podiatry treatments, from the usual to more specialised services to help you with chronic conditions.
And you’ll be in safe hands, too — our podiatrists are fully qualified allied health professionals who have undergone extensive study and training so they can diagnose and treat problems related to the feet and lower limbs.
All our podiatrists have achieved a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science Podiatry, which means they have in-depth knowledge of the anatomy of the feet and lower limbs and the conditions that can affect them.
These highly skilled professionals can treat common and complex issues. They also perform minor surgery for some conditions.
And know that here at Podiatry First, we treat our patients holistically, seeing them as a whole person with a unique set of needs.
For your foot problems and conditions, come to us at Podiatry First Sydney CBD
Come and see us at Podiatry First in our Sydney CBD clinic.
Contact us by phone at (02) 9387 1545 or by email at [email protected].
You can also use our online booking form to schedule an appointment.